Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Booth finally put together


After two days, I finally got my Tailgate-Music Valley Antiques Show booth together enough to photograph. My set up would best be described as plodding. While other dealers who do show after show checked out each other's merchandise, I sweated over track lighting instructions. I was one of the first ones to arrive at the venue and one of the last ones to leave; all part of learning on the job, I kept telling myself. I sold a few things during set up and traded for a terrific drawing. On Thursday the public arrives. The show, at the Hendersonville Expo Center outside Nashville, runs until Saturday.

4 comments:

  1. Kevin, mal E downunder . . .
    the booth looks R I P E for the picking, we both hope you do well.
    I'm just about to finish two colonial wall cabinets I managed to score last weekend, I'll post when the pics are done.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, mal E, I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, Kevin. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete